ACTEDU: The free education system that supports the improvement of school education outcomes outside the framework of public formal education, within the framework of an authentic educational philosophy emanating from the conditions of life and the reality in Palestine, and building paths for employing educational experiences and competencies for the outputs of colleges of education and the specializations related to the educational process and its five pillars, through appropriate mechanisms and high training Efficiency to work in the series of free specialized schools affiliated with the ACTEDU project and its comprehensive pioneering digital platform for qualitative and pioneering education resources, leading to owning a qualitative and unconventional parallel educational system and support and a distinguished educational cadre that capable of practicing the new method of transferring the educational process to advanced levels that meet the need to build an effective path of intervention more capable of Achieving the goals of structural education and most of the paths of change and progress for society.
The ACTEDU project integrates the student, teacher, curriculum and tools to create knowledge and progress. In addition, it carries out qualitative transfers at the educational level of the Palestinian society, so ACTEDU designs new teachers for the new quality education environment of the project represented by the series of free specialized schools and ACTEDU interactive digital platform, as well as making the students a link between the teacher, curriculum and tools to demonstrate the value of education, which is based on building the skills through which students can achieve the goals of educational and learning processes.
The ACTEDU project contributes to build the personality and basic skills of life, such as the concept of positive self and the ability to solve problems, decision-making, communicating with others, self-affirmation, how to deal with events and phenomena, and future thinking in an open way that increases the value of the mind and spirit and achieving a balance between thinking, emotion and behavior.
ACTEDU relies on making a quantum leap in the basic secondary school education system to move from a culture of banking education, indoctrination and memorization to a culture that supports thinking of its different kinds, and focusing on students to develop their tendencies, love, attitudes, and human potentials to continue teaching and learning.
ACTEDU focuses on how to use the basic skills of self-development and application and the learning skills that are useful to students in their academic achievement and in their future and practical lives.
The main pillars of the project:
- A series of free specialized schools linked to the basic subjects for the academic levels.ACTEDU's comprehensive interactive digital platform for a qualitative free education system supported by specific educational resources linked to the formal curriculum and speeding up the levels of transition from weaknesses to excellence instances for different students at all basic and secondary levels
- of education.
- Professional training portal which is the quick carrier for designing university education outputs in the fields of basic and secondary education specialties to create a distinguished and cadre that formed in a way befitting the style and the system of free and unconventional education consistent with the pattern of global progress in education and high-level learning and investigative systems to build capabilities and educational outputs that make a better future.
Characteristics of the project work mechanisms
- The education system of the ACTEDU Free Schools Series is based on a genuine educational vision and philosophy.
- This project contributes the process of reform and change in the digital education system to make it more reliable and able to contain the educational process in its various pillars and its successful procedures that achieves its goals.
- The educational vision of the project emphasizes the principle of equality and equal opportunity for all students.
- The teaching and learning system approved in the ACTEDU project aims to develop the student's integrated personality in its various mental psychological spiritual social aesthetic and physical dimensions.
- The project's vision also emphasizes the development of positive system of values for the educational, administrative, and technical staff, on top of which students are implanting the values of honesty, fairness, tolerance, pluralism, acceptance of differences ,belonging and giving.
- The project relies, through the system of free specialized schools, on creating a new learning environment that can show the student what he is able to do, in addition to a quality learning environment with multiple sources and forms that make what the student is able to do possible in a qualitative process to integrate the philosophy of education and free qualitative learning.
- The learning environment in free schools is varied and unconventional, as it adopts an unconventional learning environment that is suitable for quality conditions.
- ACTEDU digital platform stands out as an effective and sustainable digital learning environment with direct multi-source learning, which includes an effective, flexible and accessible use of different categories of students and also the educational, technical and administrative staff.
- Building a professional educational, administrative, and technical staff designed according to the new and qualitative educational environment for the ACTEDU project.
- The project depends on weaving threads of effective and organized cooperation with the formal education authorities in a manner that suits the need to benefit the formal system and achieve the objectives of interconnection between what the student receives from formal education and what is developed in the system of free education for the project.
- Focusing on diagnosis and find out the level of each student.
- Students are highly respected and valued, feel their importance, and most of them are able to participate in the production of various interactive educational tools and resources.